I am concerned that, at the end of it all, there will only be more Americans killed; more of our treasure spilled out; and because of the bitterness and hatred on every side of this war, more hundreds of thousands of Vietnamese slaughtered; so that they may say, as Tacitus said of Rome: “They made a desert and called it peace.”
~ Robert F. Kennedy, from a speech during his Presidential campaign, March 18, 1968
|“The Conjurer” by Hieronymus Bosch, circa 1500. |
Credit: Hieronymus Bosch / Wikimedia
Each anniversary, the MSM trots out some hackwork to try and convince the public that there was no conspiracy and the critics are up a tree. This year it's Nicholas Nalli, who somehow thought that a person's brain could weigh 2100 grams. More junk science gets exposed.
“The Omissions and Miscalculations of Nicholas Nalli”, by David W. Mantik, M.D., Ph.D.
“Scientist’s Trick ‘Explains’ JFK Backward Movement When Shot”, by Milicent Cranor
Featured Articles & Reviews
- CNN Disservices History –– American Dynasties: The Kennedys Written by James DiEugenioWritten on Wednesday, 13 June 2018 21:49 Read more...
Jim DiEugenio reveals what CNN had to cover up about JFK and RFK in order to make this six-part series.
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr., American Values: Lessons I Learned from My Family Written by Edward Curtin
As reviewer Edward Curtin opines: when a truthful, beautifully written and moving book published by a major house is shunned by mainstream book reviewers, one can fairly well guess the book has touched a sore spot which the corporate media would prefer not to expose to the public. So it is with this courageous memoir by RFK's son and namesake.
- Time-Life and Political Pornography on the 50th Anniversary Written by James DiEugenio
Jim DiEugenio takes a scathing look at the various MSM efforts (in particular that of Time-Life) during the past few months to “keep the lid screwed down tight” on the Pandora’s box of U.S. political assassination in the 60s.
- Jim DeBrosse, See No Evil: The JFK Assassination and the U.S. Media Written by Michael Le Flem
Michael Le Flem reviews a book about reporting on the JFK case by a reporter. The book starts out quite strong and rigorous, but about halfway through it goes off the rails. But the first part is worth reading.
- A&E Reports: RFK Assassination Written by Kennedys&KingWritten on Friday, 08 June 2018 20:56 Read more...
(Click image for video link)