We must face the fact that the United States is neither omnipotent nor omniscient, that we are only 6% of the world's population, that we cannot impose our will upon the other 94% of mankind, that we cannot right every wrong or reverse each adversity, and that therefore there cannot be an American solution to every world problem.
~ John F. Kennedy, from an address at the University of Washington, Seattle, November 16, 1961
Exclusive: The Death of James W. McCord
For the Record: Destiny Betrayed
- Jim DiEugenio's 25-part series on Destiny Betrayed, with Dave Emory
Listen to Dave Emory interview Jim about his book, Destiny Betrayed, second edition, the longest continuous interview ever conducted for his radio program For the Record.
Featured Articles & Reviews
- Garrow’s Interpretive Guesswork Presumes the Worst Written by Jeff Carter
The unverified salacious content which Garrow has unfortunately chosen to highlight was fully part of a policy to use official powers to gain advantage over those who would challenge the status quo—writes Jeff Carter.
- Mark Shaw, Denial of Justice
Shaw's book is largely a combination of recycling Kilgallen’s biographical material, his past writing about Melvin Belli, and trying to sell the reader on his remarkably unconvincing ideas about a Mob hit on JFK.
- Thomas, Lattimer, and Reality: A Study in Contrasts Written by Milicent CranorWritten on Friday, 10 May 2019 20:52 Read more...
- Mal Hyman, Burying the Lead: The Media and the JFK Assassination Written by Michael Le Flem
“A balanced, engaging, fascinating look at the slimy underbelly of the American power structure and the hired guns of the media who cover up for them,” writes Michael Le Flem.
- NewsBuster: Busting Up the JFK-Assassination Research Findings Written by Arnaldo M. Fernandez
Arnaldo Fernandez responds to media and online references to the Warren Commission and “grassy knoll” conspiracy theories with respect to the Mueller Report.
- CBS and their 1964 JFK Cover-Up
Jim DiEugenio reveals more about how CBS hid its unethical journalism in support of the Warren Commission in 1964.
- Truthdig, Major Danny Sjursen and JFK
Once again, the so-called progressive alternative media attempts—this time via the unfounded asseverations of a former West Point faculty member—to depict JFK as a typical Cold Warrior and an ineffectual president on all fronts. As usual, Jim DiEugenio demolishes the argument.