Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
~ John F. Kennedy, from remarks on the first anniversary of the Alliance for Progress, March 13, 1962
Exclusive: The Death of James W. McCord
For the Record: Destiny Betrayed
- Jim DiEugenio's 25-part series on Destiny Betrayed, with Dave Emory
Listen to Dave Emory interview Jim about his book, Destiny Betrayed, second edition, the longest continuous interview ever conducted for his radio program For the Record.
Featured Articles & Reviews
- Mark Shaw, Denial of Justice
Shaw's book is largely a combination of recycling Kilgallen’s biographical material, his past writing about Melvin Belli, and trying to sell the reader on his remarkably unconvincing ideas about a Mob hit on JFK.
- Thomas, Lattimer, and Reality: A Study in Contrasts Written by Milicent CranorWritten on Friday, 10 May 2019 20:52 Read more...
- Mal Hyman, Burying the Lead: The Media and the JFK Assassination Written by Michael Le Flem
“A balanced, engaging, fascinating look at the slimy underbelly of the American power structure and the hired guns of the media who cover up for them,” writes Michael Le Flem.
- NewsBuster: Busting Up the JFK-Assassination Research Findings Written by Arnaldo M. Fernandez
Arnaldo Fernandez responds to media and online references to the Warren Commission and “grassy knoll” conspiracy theories with respect to the Mueller Report.
- CBS and their 1964 JFK Cover-Up
Jim DiEugenio reveals more about how CBS hid its unethical journalism in support of the Warren Commission in 1964.
- Truthdig, Major Danny Sjursen and JFK
Once again, the so-called progressive alternative media attempts—this time via the unfounded asseverations of a former West Point faculty member—to depict JFK as a typical Cold Warrior and an ineffectual president on all fronts. As usual, Jim DiEugenio demolishes the argument.
- Was there a Wedding Ring? Written by Greg Parker
Reviewing in detail documentary evidence and testimony and following out its curious history, Greg Parker exposes the spurious pedigree of the wedding ring recently sold as that belonging to Lee Oswald, purportedly left behind on Marina's dresser on the morning of Friday, November 22, 1963.