Welcome to Kennedys And King
Featured Articles & Reviews
- Bruce Riedel, JFK’s Forgotten Crisis
After reading [this book], I was able to understand what this was all about—at least in a fundamental way. Also, my respect for President John F. Kennedy, which was already estimable, increased a bit more, writes Jim DiEugenio.
- Joan Mellen, Faustian Bargains
A book rich in information which debunks the claims that Lyndon Johnson and Mac Wallace planned the JFK assassination, and includes an expert review of the fingerprint evidence demonstrating they do not match Wallace's.
- The Three Failed Plots to Kill JFK: The Historians' Guide on how to Research his Assassination – with an addendum Written by Paul Bleau
Paul Bleau suggests that historians need to examine the similarities of the (failed) attempts on Kennedy's life in Chicago, L.A. and Tampa, and their links to executive action M.O., and to draw the more probable conclusions from this comparative methodology.
- Pate McMichael, Klandestine: How a Klan Lawyer and a Checkbook Journalist Helped James Earl Ray Cover Up His Crime Written by Martin Hay
Martin Hay reviews «Klandestine» by Pate McMichael on the Martin Luther King Jr. assassination.
- Fernando Faura, The Polka Dot File on the Robert F. Kennedy Killing
With this book, we finally have a record of one of the very, very few mainstream reporters who actually delved into one of the assassinations of the sixties. Who tried to do an honest job and who actually tried to follow the evidence wherever it was headed, writes Jim DiEugenio.
- Dr. Michael Marcades, with Norma J. Kirkpatrick, Rose Cherami: Gathering Fallen Petals
Extraordinary, mostly never before seen photos, and a valuable document annex accompany Michael Marcades' narrative about his search for his mother, a time-consuming, courageous, and honest undertaking which gives us a picture of this unfortunate woman warts and all, concludes Jim DiEugenio.
- Jim Garrison on the JFK Assassination (1967) with better audio Written by Kennedys&KingWritten on Sunday, 06 November 2016 13:33 Read more...Jim Garrison Lecture on the JFK Assassination (1967) Prouty.org, BlackOp Radio and David Giglio