John F. Kennedy
- More Proof JFK Was Hit From the Front Written by Milicent Cranor
Secret Service agent Glen Bennett saw something small but extraordinary that indirectly proves a shot from the front. Too bad he was discredited, and for quite illogical reasons.
- 2017 & 2018 JFK Releases: Progress, Issues, Recommendations Written by Rex Bradford
Rex Bradford of the Mary Ferrell Foundation gave a report recently on the progress of the JFK declassification process as it stands today. As he notes, if Donald Trump had not intervened, he would not have had to file this report.
- The Omissions and Miscalculations of Nicholas Nalli Written by David Mantik
From Dr. Mantik's conclusions: “Nalli runs into surprisingly many buzz-saws. If even one critical assumption is seriously wrong, his conclusion cannot stand. This review has demonstrated several such assumptions that clearly must be wrong. At the very least, the uncertainty in many of his parameters casts a strong shadow over the entire work.”
- Remembering Malcolm X: February 21, 2017 Written on Sunday, 12 February 2017 21:24 Read more...
On the occasion of the 52nd anniversary of the assassination of Malcolm X, we thought it fitting to reflect upon the significance of his life and death by offering to our readers three wonderfully written and penetrating essays.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- VICE News Botches the King Case Written by Jeff Carter
Entering the current journalistic house of Orwellian mirrors, Jeff Carter exposes the fake news behind VICE News's claim to be exposing fake news, in this case concerning the King family's interest in the 1999 civil trial in Memphis.
- In Honor of Martin Luther King Day, January 16, 2017
In tribute to Dr. King, we rerun three of the best pieces from Probe magazine concerning the civil trial in Memphis which concluded by exonerating James Earl Ray of King's murder.Written on Friday, 13 January 2017 21:34 Read more...
Robert F. Kennedy
- Through a Glass Darkly: An MK-ULTRA Primer Written by Michael Le Flem
Tracing the history of mind-control experimentation by the US and its allies from World War II onward, Michael Le Flem reveals the depth and extent of human behavioral programming undertaken for more than two decades by the CIA, which, as has come more and more to light, nearly certainly furnishes the backdrop against which we should understand Sirhan's actions on June 5, 1968.
- Ted Charach, The Second Gun Written on Thursday, 08 March 2018 22:17
During this, the 50th anniversary of Senator Robert Kennedy's assassination, we wish to raise awareness of his life and death. We thus follow our posting of Joseph Palermo's interview with a link to Ted Charach's The Second Gun.
(Click image for video link)
- Ken Silverstein and Jeffrey St. Clair Get Counterpunched Written by James DiEugenio
What happens when the Left abandons its concern for such things as accuracy, morality and fact-based writing? What does one call such reporting then? Does it then not become—for whatever reason—another form of propaganda? Jim DiEugenio once again blasts Counterpunch for its pig-headed blind spot concerning the Kennedys.
[photos courtesy of HuffingtonPost (Silverstein) and Washington Babylon (St.Clair)]
- Time-Life and Political Pornography on the 50th Anniversary Written by James DiEugenio
Jim DiEugenio takes a scathing look at the various MSM efforts (in particular that of Time-Life) during the past few months to “keep the lid screwed down tight” on the Pandora’s box of U.S. political assassination in the 60s.